Best Insurance Apps You Need In 2021
In this list of Best Insurance Apps, we’ve handpicked the best digital solution for insurance services on automobiles, property, health, life, and accidents.
1. The General® Auto Insurance – Best Insurance App
The General® Auto Insurance app is the best insurance mobile app for auto insurance plans without the extended paperwork and unnecessary fuss. It is counted among the best mobile apps for insurance companies specifically for automobiles. The General® Auto Insurance application is the most reliable, easy to process, and prompt in its service.
The insurance app even holds the world record for the fastest claim handled (3 secs!!). Thanks to the in-app AI that runs 18 anti-fraud algorithms, if your claim is legit, you’ll get paid in 3 secs.
Top Features of The General® Auto Insurance – Best Insurance App
- Instant claims can be filed anytime, anywhere from your phone.
- Auto country code selection for phone verification.
- As a B-Corp, this best app for insurance is a Socially Driven Insurance app that takes a flat fee, uses the rest to pay claims, and give back
- what’s left to charities users care about.
2.Jerry – Best Insurance App
Jerry is a mobile-first car ownership super app that uses AI- and machine learning based technology to save customers time and money on car expenses. The company first launched its automated car insurance comparison service in 2019, has served nearly 1 million US customers to date and saves customers an average of $800 per year on car insurance. Jerry gives the best, customized quotes from more than 45 insurance carriers in 45 seconds. It is the fastest, easiest and only automated way to compare and save on car insurance
Top Features of Jerry – Best Insurance App
- Delivers competitive quotes in 45 seconds, without any long forms to fill out
- Completes the transaction within the Jerry app (they are a licensed insurance broker and don’t send you to other sites)
- Does not require human contact (unless you want it)
- Cancels your previous policy and assists with policy changes
- Monitors insurance pricing ongoing and re-shops your policy every six months for competitive rates
3.Allstate Mobile – Best Insurance App
One of the best insurance mobile apps in the industry, Allstate Mobile App offers an extensive list of services that offer instant access to dedicated policies and report claims, simplifies bill payments, accident support, get roadside assistance, and more.
Top Features of Allstate Mobile – Best Insurance App
- Wirth Data Analytics, Drivewise rewards safe driving behavior (up to 25% of the refund).
- Insurance ID cards of the insurance policy.
- QuickFoto Claim by uploading photos of the damage.
- It is one of the best insurance mobile apps that makes filing claims super easy with its new Quick Inventory feature that helps end customers catalog personal property in record time. The best app to manage insurance policies
- The app uses AR to show Escape Route in the event of a fire.
4.GEICO Mobile – Best Insurance App
Ride-sharing apps may have the internet’s attention but which mobile apps for insurance do you use when you’ve got a flat tire or met a car accident? That’s where GEICO Mobile, one of the best auto insurance apps, comes in. This mobile app is even ranked no.1. on Dynatrace’s Mobile Insurance Scorecard.
It is one of the best auto insurance apps that offers in-app support for Amazon Alexa and Google Action allowing users to use the following features with just a voice command.
Top Features of GEICO Mobile – Best Insurance App
- Digital ID Cards offer users access to insurance policies
- GEICO Mobile’s new virtual assistant Kate offers lightning-fast answers on policy coverages, billing information, and more
- In-app Parking Locator to help users find and book parking before you arrive at your destination
- Using these insurance mobile car apps, users can send Easy Photo Estimates of the damage and send them directly from the app
- Users can set reminders to help you remember to pay your insurance bills, update your card information and download your ID cards
5.Globe Life – Best Insurance App
App development in healthcare like most industries is rising constantly, producing amazing and best healthcare apps. But when it comes to the insurance industry, the Globe Life health insurance app leads the way. Created on behalf of Globe Life company, the app provides hassle-free term and whole life insurance plans without an agent visit or medical exams. In addition to this, the life insurance app offers accidental benefits and mortgage protection plans protecting users from paying for unexpected accidental loss.
Top Features of Globe Life – Best Insurance App
- Set up one-time payments.
- Connect with an insurance agency via social media.
- Users can pay their monthly premium bills.
- Accept additional coverage options when eligible.
6.Farmers Mobile – Best Insurance App
Farmers Mobile is a popular farmer insurance mobile app that allows farmers (mainly, whose lands are covered under insurance plans) to view and manage their policy details, pay EMIs, and access another farmer’s insurance-related information anytime with ease.
Top Features of Farmers Mobile – Best Insurance App
- Farmer insurance holders can access policy details, pay bills, view their digital insurance cards, and more.
- Users can get instant access to their digital proof of insurance for auto and home policies, even when logged out.
- In case of any queries, users can reach out to Farmers or your Farmers agent, even in offline mode.
- The “Remember Me” feature lets users access policy details, pay bills, and more – without having to log in every time!
7.Esurance Mobile – Best Insurance App
Most travelers are already using mobile apps for cheap and breezy travel, so why not make the journey easier by insuring yourself in distant lands. Esurance Mobile is a traveler insurance mobile app that offers overseas travel insurance with no hidden fees and puts technology at the heart of everything they do. The key highlight in the app is its Pay-per-Day feature that allows the app to track user location and automatically issues an insurance policy when the traveler crosses the border of a new country.
The insurance app also provides robust money management features that help users manage and spend their currency more effectively while traveling.
Top Features of Esurance Mobile – Best Insurance App
- Tracks monthly spending and instant notification for all card payments.
- Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate.
- Split the bill with friends and family, while the app takes care of the app.
- Turn on and off things like contactless, e-commerce, and swipe payments.
8.myCigna – Best Travel Insurance App
myCigna app has revolutionized and simplified the whole travel experience. So why not benefit from those same transformations when buying your travel insurance? Cigna Health and Fitness have launched its first-ever iOS Insurance app, offering a quick and easy way to travel insurance wherever you’re in the world.
The myCigna Insurance app provides a variety of insurance options from budget to comprehensive total peace of mind. Get protection on the go for emergency medical expenses; travel delays; safeguard your luggage and valuables against theft or loss. Get cover in 2 minutes that suits your needs, whether you’re 17 on your first trip abroad, or 89 and a seasoned globe trekker. All policy details are instantly stored and accessible – whenever and wherever you need them.
Top Features of myCigna – Best Travel Insurance App
- Affordable Travel Insurance for UK, EU & EEA residents up to age 89
- Variety of options: Backpacker, Economy, Comprehensive, Annual Multi-Trip
- Get covered even if your trip has already started
- Easy access to 24 hr Medical Assistance Claims
- All your Insurance info safely stored in your account
9.Progressive – Best Insurance App
Progressive insurance app is one of the most notable insurance apps for iPhone and Android devices that provides quick and easy access to almost every insurance service, helping users secure all possible valuables.
So, whether you need to manage your car insurance, medical, home insurance, or pet insurance, the Progressive insurance mobile app is here to assist and manage all your policies, all from one insurance app.
Top Features of Progressive – Best Insurance App
- Directly view coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
- Easy access to billing history and future payment schedule.
- Report and submit photos while filing a claim.
- Begin a car insurance quote and speak with your agent and claims rep.
10.MyAmFam Insurance Mobile – Best Insurance App
You’ve probably looked into top family safety apps to protect your loved ones but knowing their whereabouts won’t suffice. That’s why you need to ensure your family with one of the best family insurance apps. MyAmFam app offers fool-proof insurance plans to American families. This insurance app doesn’t offer you clumsy navigation and cluttered screens, helping you manage all your insurance-related tasks with ease. The app is best as it offers car insurance and insurance for homeowners, renters, health, business, and ranch coverage.
Top Features of MyAmFam Insurance Mobile – Best Insurance App
- Schedule and set up automatic payments.
- Save proofs of car insurance directly to the device or Wallet without a sign-in.
- Set in-app notifications and payment reminders.
- Users can use Touch ID or Face ID to log in easily and securely.
- Find an auto or glass repair shop and even get roadside assistance.